Children are encouraged to wear school uniform in the hope that they develop a sense of belonging and community.
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White or red polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or V-Neck jumper (with or without school logo)
- Black, white or grey socks
- Red check or striped summer dress
- Grey shorts or trousers
- Sun hats are recommended
- Plain white t-shirt (no buttons)
- Tight fitting dark leggings or black or red athletics shorts (shorts must be worn for gymnastics)
- Plain dark tracksuit (required for outdoor P.E. when the weather is colder)
- Velcro Trainers (please only send your child in with laces if they are able to tie them themselves).
- All to be contained within a named drawstring P.E. bag for children in Year R
Please label all of your child’s clothing with their name.
Items embroidered with the school logo are not compulsory but can be purchased from Skoolkit in West Street, Fareham.